By using the PRPRejuvenate.com website (the “Site”), you hereby agree to the Terms of Usage set forth below, which shall remain in full force and effect for the duration of your use. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms of Usage, promptly exit this Site.
1. Appropriate Uses. The Site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The Site shall not be used for any other purpose, be it personal, commercial, or otherwise. All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of Biotherapy Services Ltd. (“Biotherapy Services”). The Site is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and trademark laws. The contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorised or approved by Biotherapy Services. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, or form) of Biotherapy Services without our express written consent.
2. Postings. Biotherapy Services is in no way responsible for the content of any messages or questions posted by individuals utilizing the website. You are solely responsible for the content of any material you submit for posting on, or in any way make available on or through, the website. However, Biotherapy Services retains the right to review and remove any content submitted for posting to website that Biotherapy Services, in its sole discretion, deems to be inappropriate, offensive, harmful, obscene, indecent, or illegal, or is otherwise contrary to these Terms of Usage. You agree that all submitted postings will be made in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Comments should be kept to the topic of the original post and should be constructive and respectful. Offensive, harmful, obscene, indecent, illegal, abusive comments or comments otherwise contrary to these Terms of Usage will not be tolerated
3. Copyright. No user may post to, or provide through, the Site any copyrighted material or content in any manner that violates the intellectual property rights of another. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Biotherapy Services harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) against or incurred by Biotherapy Services arising out of any content you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
4. Subsequent Use. By posting any content to the Site, you grant to Biotherapy Services an unrestricted license to use, copy, perform, display, and/or distribute that content, to prepare derivative works of that content, and to incorporate that content into other works. Additionally, you grant to Biotherapy Services the right to sublicense any of the foregoing.
5. Termination. Biotherapy Services reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason.
6. Liability. Although Biotherapy Services will attempt to remove postings the contents of which are not in accordance with these Terms of Usage, you expressly waive your right to any damages in any way related to exposure to content posted on the Site by any party other than Biotherapy Services. Biotherapy Services will, under no circumstances, be responsible for any loss, damages, or other injuries or affronts you may suffer as a result of any other person’s use of or postings on / to the Site.
7. Protected Areas. Certain portions of the Site require a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”). You agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by Biotherapy Services. You further agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Biotherapy Services does not warrant that access to or use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects in the site will be corrected. the site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided “as is,” with all faults, with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality of information, quiet enjoyment, and title/non-infringement. Biotherapy Services specifically disclaims all liability for errors or omissions in, or the misuse or misinterpretation of, any information obtained through the site. Biotherapy Services does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information obtained through the site. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site, site-related services, and hyperlinked web sites. Biotherapy Services does not warrant that files available for download will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive programming. You are responsible for implementing procedures sufficient to satisfy your needs for data back up and security. You agree that biotherapy services shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising directly or indirectly from any such code. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and of the internet.
9. Modifications. The above Terms of Usage may be modified at any time, without prior notice. Such modifications will be effective upon posting by Biotherapy Services to the Site. You should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms of Usage, so you are aware of any such revisions to which you are bound.
10. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. In the event of any dispute or claim relating to the Site or these Terms of Usage, you agree to resolution of such dispute in the courts located in the state of United Kingdom in accordance with United Kingdom law. Any cause of action brought by you against us or our affiliated parties must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.
Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] Rejuvenation Therapy utilises the potential of your own body to improve the overall texture and tone of your skin, naturally. It reduces wrinkles and blemishes such as acne scars and may be used as part of your health and beauty regimes to improve the overall condition of the skin, improving tone and texture.
Platelet Rich Plasma Rejuvenation Therapy is a natural approach to improving the condition of your skin, and you are using your own unique tissue growth factors and healing properties to revitalise the skin by improving blood supply and stimulating collagen formation, the results of which improves and increases over time with evidence suggesting that the results of PRP Skin Rejuvenation Therapy lasts longer than chemical treatments. PRP Rejuvenation Therapy is specifically designed for you, by you!
We offer PRP Rejuvenation Therapy in the following areas:
Platelets are a naturally occurring component of your own [autologous] blood and play an important role in wound healing and tissue regeneration. Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] therapy is the process of isolating platelets from the blood and concentrating these platelets to much higher concentration levels than normal, through the process of centrifugation. The result is Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP]. PRP encourages collagen formation and improves blood supply to tissue, both of which are important factors in anti-aging therapies. Your skin texture will improve as the Platelet Rich Plasma stimulates new skin tissue growth.
What does the process involve?
A small sample of your own blood [approximately 60mls], is processed in a highly specialised, state of the art Arthrex Angel® system or the Arthrex ACP™ Conditioned Plasma System, specifically designed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] in a safe, clinical manner and then this Platelet Rich Plasma [ PRP] is injected or applied in combination with therapies.
How does Platelet Rich Plasma PRP work on tissue?
Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] contains high levels of tissue growth and regeneration factors which are vital to skin rejuvenation & repair. PRP is increasingly being recognised by specialist clinicians as a useful natural intervention to aid tissue growth and collagen stimulation.
Is Platelet Rich Plasma PRP Therapy safe to use?
Platelet Rich Plasma is your own unique [autologous] tissue and so you are using your own blood to repair and improve your skin tissue. Platelet Rich Plasma has been used in hundreds of thousands of procedures around the world for over 30 years, predominantly in maxilla-facial, orthopaedic and cardiac surgery. More recently PRP therapy has been used successfully in advanced wound care treatment and increasingly for skin rejuvenation as an alternative to foreign substance injections like Botox and volumising fillers.
The Platelet Rich Plasma is processed under exacting clinical standards which all clinicians must adhere to when working with blood products and the processing of the blood is at 'point of care', next to the patient.
Are all PRP therapies the same?
No, not all PRP therapies are the same. There is increasing clinical evidence that suggests that PRP therapies which contain higher concentrations of platelets, produce better results. Research indicates that the optimal therapeutic concentration for effective skin rejuvenation is a platelet concentration of 3-4 times the normal level of platelets. Studies show that concentrated platelet levels of 800'000 to 1'000'000 per ml] have been linked to optimal collagen formation. Matti, B. & Everts P.A.M. (2011)
Leading hair restoration professionals are finding PRP an essential element needed to maximize the results of today’s advanced hair restoration techniques. The most modern and refined treatments for hair loss include autologous platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) therapy to support healing and achieve optimal results. However, while PRP is beneficial, it is important to know that not all PRP products are the same. The specific healing properties and overall effectiveness can vary greatly with the equipment and processes used to create PRP gel.
PRP is immunologically neutral and poses no danger of allergic, hypersensitivity or foreign-body reactions.
Sterile technique must be used at every stage of PRP preparation and application. Sterile technique is especially important if a patient has an underlying medical condition that predisposes to infection.
The potential for using cPRP to promote healing and hair growth after hair transplantation is centred in three functional applications:
Angel® Concentrated Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma
Regenerative Biotherapies, nature’s way of looking after you
Case Results: Hair Rejuvenation and Replacement Therapy with Angel® cPRP
This is Shaun before the first of only two therapies:
Five weeks after the first therapy,
10 weeks after the first therapy
From day 1 to the 10th week Shaun had this amazing quality of hair growth due to Angel®cPRP being a true PRP – 4-6 times the whole blood baseline platelet count.
PRP systems which produce less than this platelet concentration of PRP only provide enriched plasma and will not give your patient these results.
What is Biodynamic PRP Hair Therapy Procedure?
A small sample of your own blood [approximately 60mls], is processed in a highly specialised, state of the art Arthrex Angel® system or the Arthrex ACP™ Conditioned Plasma System, specifically designed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] in a safe, clinical manner and then this Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP] is injected or applied in combination therapies to the targeted areas.
What outcomes should I expect immediately following the procedure?
Slight swelling and redness may be present after the procedure but this is normal and temporary and your specialist surgeon will provide you with appropriate treatment and care.
Is there discomfort following the Platelet Rich Plasma treatment?
Each person is unique and the response to intra-dermal injections will vary, though adverse reactions are rare. Your specialist may use a topical anaesthesia before injecting the Platelet Rich Plasma [PRP]. You may feel a ‘tingling’ sensation after the procedure and there may be redness, slight swelling and bruising. These symptoms will disappear. Please discuss this with your specialist.
How long will the procedure take?
The procedure will take on average 30-245mins.
What changes will I notice?
Platelet Rich Plasma aids in the preservation and enhancement of hair follicle viability during and after hair transplantation and the reinvigoration of dormant hair follicles and stimulates new growth. Your hair texture will improve as new tissue cells grow and visible results may take 3-6 weeks. The results continue to improve over time months and last approximately 1 - 2 years. Best results are attained through 1 to 3 consecutive treatments.
We are all unique and so results will depend upon a number of factors including your overall health status, age, dietary variations, whether you smoke, as well as a number of other health factors, including your unique skin type.
Are there any contra-indications to the use of Platelet Rich Plasma?
You must inform your specialist if you are taking medication, including blood thinning [anti-coagulant] medication, undergoing steroidal, or any long-term therapies.