By using the PRPRejuvenate.com website (the “Site”), you hereby agree to the Terms of Usage set forth below, which shall remain in full force and effect for the duration of your use. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms of Usage, promptly exit this Site.
1. Appropriate Uses. The Site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The Site shall not be used for any other purpose, be it personal, commercial, or otherwise. All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of Biotherapy Services Ltd. (“Biotherapy Services”). The Site is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and trademark laws. The contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorised or approved by Biotherapy Services. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, or form) of Biotherapy Services without our express written consent.
2. Postings. Biotherapy Services is in no way responsible for the content of any messages or questions posted by individuals utilizing the website. You are solely responsible for the content of any material you submit for posting on, or in any way make available on or through, the website. However, Biotherapy Services retains the right to review and remove any content submitted for posting to website that Biotherapy Services, in its sole discretion, deems to be inappropriate, offensive, harmful, obscene, indecent, or illegal, or is otherwise contrary to these Terms of Usage. You agree that all submitted postings will be made in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Comments should be kept to the topic of the original post and should be constructive and respectful. Offensive, harmful, obscene, indecent, illegal, abusive comments or comments otherwise contrary to these Terms of Usage will not be tolerated
3. Copyright. No user may post to, or provide through, the Site any copyrighted material or content in any manner that violates the intellectual property rights of another. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Biotherapy Services harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) against or incurred by Biotherapy Services arising out of any content you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
4. Subsequent Use. By posting any content to the Site, you grant to Biotherapy Services an unrestricted license to use, copy, perform, display, and/or distribute that content, to prepare derivative works of that content, and to incorporate that content into other works. Additionally, you grant to Biotherapy Services the right to sublicense any of the foregoing.
5. Termination. Biotherapy Services reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason.
6. Liability. Although Biotherapy Services will attempt to remove postings the contents of which are not in accordance with these Terms of Usage, you expressly waive your right to any damages in any way related to exposure to content posted on the Site by any party other than Biotherapy Services. Biotherapy Services will, under no circumstances, be responsible for any loss, damages, or other injuries or affronts you may suffer as a result of any other person’s use of or postings on / to the Site.
7. Protected Areas. Certain portions of the Site require a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”). You agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by Biotherapy Services. You further agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Biotherapy Services does not warrant that access to or use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects in the site will be corrected. the site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided “as is,” with all faults, with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality of information, quiet enjoyment, and title/non-infringement. Biotherapy Services specifically disclaims all liability for errors or omissions in, or the misuse or misinterpretation of, any information obtained through the site. Biotherapy Services does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information obtained through the site. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site, site-related services, and hyperlinked web sites. Biotherapy Services does not warrant that files available for download will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive programming. You are responsible for implementing procedures sufficient to satisfy your needs for data back up and security. You agree that biotherapy services shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising directly or indirectly from any such code. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and of the internet.
9. Modifications. The above Terms of Usage may be modified at any time, without prior notice. Such modifications will be effective upon posting by Biotherapy Services to the Site. You should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms of Usage, so you are aware of any such revisions to which you are bound.
10. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. In the event of any dispute or claim relating to the Site or these Terms of Usage, you agree to resolution of such dispute in the courts located in the state of United Kingdom in accordance with United Kingdom law. Any cause of action brought by you against us or our affiliated parties must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.